If you’re ready for a great list of real mom favorites, I have just the list for you. Here are some of my favorite real mama baby products.
Real Moms Favorite Baby Products
- 5 Baby Must-Haves for New Moms
- How to Choose the Perfect Baby Carrier
- Which is Better: Moby Wrap vs Boba Wrap
1. INFANT TUB – our little bathing beauty enjoys bath time and gives us peace of mind knowing she is comfortable with the built-in thermometer. A daunting task at first now is one of our favorite activities.
2. BURPY BIB – these are the perfect shape for both around the baby’s neck as well as on momma’s shoulder. They are also super absorbent and soft. I have a sometimes messy eater on my hands so this is my go-to nursing item.
3. BURT’S BEES BABY WIPES – as somewhat of a germaphobe and someone who likes natural products, I became obsessed with these wipes.
I like that they are soft and gentle for sensitive newborn skin. Now that my baby girl has discovered her hands, I reach for these frequently. And, they smell nice.
4. NURSING SPORTS BRA – very comfortable with being wireless and surprisingly supportive. Not enough support for high impact exercise but I like this for everyday wear versus regular nursing bras because of the extra support.
The soft, wide shoulder straps are key. It is affordable, too.
5. BURT’S BEES BABY MULTI-PURPOSE OINTMENT – I received this as a sample and quickly realized its value. I inspect every inch of my baby girl’s precious skin so having this soothing ointment has eased my worries.
It does wonders for minor skin irritations, dry skin, and diaper ointment. It also works as a great lip balm for momma. Smells amazing!
6. MEDELA PUMP IN STYLE AND STORAGE SOLUTION – as a working mom, I use this pump at least twice during the workday and find that is it easy to use and efficient.
The tote bag it comes in is very discreet, as well. The storage solution has been great for organization, and the labeling lids let me easily know when the milk expires.
7. FISHER-PRICE SNUGABUNNY CRADLE ‘N SWING – We received this as a gift, and at first, I thought it was too large; however, we found a spot for it in our living room, and our baby girl loves this soft seat.
She loves looking up at herself in the large mirror and watching the birds go round and round. I like the various reclining and seat positions, as well.
When she was first born, the lowest swing speed seemed very fast, but now she is getting bigger- it’s perfect and I’m sure we can bump up the speed soon.
8. TRUMPETTE SOCKS – I am obsessed with having my little one’s feet covered so these were a perfect choice.
They come in a variety of colors and resemble ballet flats. They do not slip off her feet. Plus, they wash and dry with no problem. Too cute!
9. LÍLLÉBABY COMPLETE AIRFLOW CARRIER – we chose this carrier because of its versatility and breathable mesh material. There is no infant insert required and has six carrying positions. It is also very comfortable for momma with lumbar support.
10. BRITAX B-AGILE and B-SAFE TRAVEL SYSTEM – we love this travel system for being lightweight and easy to use. I also love the large canopy and vented window, which are both great for walks.
It has a pretty large storage space underneath as well as a zip pocket hanging under the handlebar.