If you’re trying to boost your breast milk supply with lactation boosting recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, you’ll find delicious recipes that will help you increase your breast milk supply.
What makes these lactation boosting recipes effective?
While there’s no magic pill that will increase your breast milk supply, there are foods that will give your body the nutrients it needs to help produce nutrient-rich breast milk for your baby. Some of those foods are:
- Sweet Potatoes
- Brewer’s Yeast
- and more
I’m sharing 40 of my favorite lactation boosting recipes. These recipes include everything from cookies to smoothies to soups, and more.
Whatever it is you’re craving, there’s a good chance you can find a lactation boosting recipe for it.
Don’t miss these new mom must-haves:
40 Lactation Boosting Recipes for Breast-Feeding Moms
1. Lorin’s Lactation Banana Bread via Chowhound
2. Dairy Free Lactation Cookies via Houston Moms Blog
3. Chocolate and Banana Boobie Smoothie via Stay at Home Mommy
Product Recommendation: Blend your smoothies fast using the NutriBullet.
4. Fennel-Scented Fig and Apricot Cookies via Oat Mama
5. Two Layer Lactation Brownies via See What’s Cooking with Joan
6. Green Lactation Smoothie via Detoxinista
7. Homemade Mother’s Milk Tea via Passionate Homemaking
8. Lactation Granola Bars via The Cocina Monologues
9. Super Easy Lactation Muffins via Dash of Evans
Product Recommendation: I recommend this silicone muffin tin for easily removing your muffins from the pan.
10. Super Purple Lactation Smoothie via Health Foundations
11. Chicken Barley Soup for Lactation via Health Foundations
12. Pumpkin Spice Lactation Cookies via Premeditated Leftovers
13. Maryann’s Papaya Soup via The Soup Queen
14. Cranberry & White Chocolate Lactation Cookies via Mums with Bubs
15. M&M Lactation Cookies via Choosing Contentment
Product Recommendation: I love using the Nordic Ware baking sheets for baking my cookies.
16. Lactation Lemonade via The Leaky Boob
17. Peanut Butter Lactation Cookies via Healthful Mama
18. Anna Mama’s Postpartum Stew via Spirit Farmer Acupuncture
19. Lactation Smoothie for Breastfeeding Mamas via What MJ Loves
20. The Best Tasting & Healthy Lactation Cookies via Easy Living Today
21. Sweet Potato Black Bean Tortilla Soup via Flavor the Moments
Product Recommendation: The Lodge cast iron dutch oven is a must-have for making soups.
22. Peanut Butter Apple Pie Lactation Smoothie via We’re Parents
23. Carrot Ginger Juice via Sweet Stellas
24. Chocolate Almond No Bake Lactation Cookies via Small + Friendly
25. Korean Seaweed Soup via Oat Mama
26. Breastfeeding Granola Bars via Daily Mom
27. Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie via Yummy Healthy Easy
28. Slow Cooker Curried Lentil Soup via a Beautiful Plate
Product Recommendation: The Instant Pot is perfect for slow cooker recipes.
29. Carrot Cake Lactation Breakfast Cookies for New Moms via A Healthy Slice of Life
30. Methi Makai Matar Malai via Indian Simmer
31. Grain-free Lactation Cookies via Real Everything
32. Blueberry Oatmeal Lactation Muffins via What MJ Loves
33. Rocky Road Lactation Brownies via Mama’s Heels
34. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Lactation Boosting Milkshake via We’re Parents
35. Papaya Fish Soup via IMI
36. Chocolate Chip Toffee Lactation Cookies via Momma Loves Food
37. Lactation Granola Bars Recipe via Fresh Milk Mama
38. Baby Mama Bars via Mary Makes Good
39. The Best No Bake Lactation Bites via I Can Teach My Child
40. Kale and Lentil Soup via What’s Cooking Good Looking