Toilet paper rolls are one of those things that we throw into the trash without giving a second thought too. Why not take those toilet paper rolls and put them to good use? Instead of throwing them away or putting them in the recycling bin, you can repurpose them.
In this article, I’m sharing 15 clever ways to reuse toilet paper rolls.
Ways to Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls
- 16 Fabulous IKEA Hacks You’ll Want to Copy
- 11 DIY Dollar Store Crafts That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- 7 Hydrogen Peroxide Hacks That Nobody Told You About
1. Toilet Paper Roll Wreath via Happy Deal Happy Day
This tutorial from Happy Deal Happy Day creates a beautiful floral wreath using toilet paper rolls along with a few other accessories. I bet you didn’t know that toilet paper rolls could be so beautiful.
2. Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feed via The Resourceful Mom
I was simply amazed when I saw this creative way to reuse your toilet paper rolls. These bird feeders would be a great project to do with your kids.
3. DIY Phone Stand With Recycled Toilet Paper Rolls via Home Talk
I bet you didn’t know that you could create a cute and crafty phone stand using your toilet paper rolls? Use your favorite washi tape design to make your phone stand how your personality.
4. Love Bugs Toilet Paper Roll Craft via Typically Simple
Here’s another fun craft you can do with your kids. I love how this project allows your kids to be creative and let their personalities shine through their love bugs.
5. Toilet Paper Roll Aeroplane via Molly Moo Crafts
Who doesn’t love creating paper airplanes? I loved creating paper airplanes as a kid. And to this day, I still find them to be a fun activity. You can use these cardboard airplanes as ornaments, or mobiles for a babies nursery.
6. Toilet Roll Extension Cord Holder via Apartment Therapy
I know I’m not the only one who has a box filled with tangled extension cords. I love the idea of using toilet rolls to organize your extension cords.
7. Art Caddy from Cardboard Rolls via Instructables Craft
If you do a lot of arts and crafts at home, there’s a good chance that you have a collection of markers, crayons, etc. that could stand to be organized.
8. Fire Breathing Paper Roll Dragon via One Little Project
This is a fun craft that any kid will get a kick out of. Even the adults will have a good time creating these fire breathing paper roll dragons.
9. Christmas Toilet Paper Roll via The Best Ideas for Kids
If you’re looking for fun and easy Christmas crafts for kids, these Christmas cardboard rolls fit the bill. You can use these as ornaments for your Christmas tree or even as a tree topper.
10. Cardboard Roll Family Tree via No Dime Design
If you want to add your family tree to your home decor, this cardboard roll family tree is a great way to do that. These are a creative and loving way to fill in an empty space on your wall.
11. Polka Dot Paper Lanterns via Just Crafty Enough
These polka dot paper lanterns are a fantastic way to reuse your toilet paper rolls and beautifully illuminate any room in your home.
12. Toilet Paper Roll Seed Starter via Burlap and Denim
If you love gardening, save money by using your toilet paper rolls as seed starters. The best part is that you don’t have to remove them from the paper rolls before you plant them. The roots will grow out of the bottom and sides of the roll, and it will disintegrate over time.
13. DIY Napkin Rings from a Paper Towel Tube via Crafting a Green World
With these DIY napkin rings, I think that it would be a great idea to use different styles of washi tape based on the season or holiday. You can switch them up throughout the year.
14. Toilet Paper Roll Birthday Crowns via Creative Jewish Mom
If your child has a birthday coming up, you can put your toilet paper rolls to good use by creating birthday crowns. You can even create a family tradition by doing these every year with your kids.
15. Toilet Paper Roll Candles via We Three Shanes
These candles are a simple and cheap way to add spooky Halloween decor to your home. You could also change up the colors and make them work for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
I hope I’ve given you some ideas for repurposing your toilet paper rolls.