I love stunning IKEA hacks and tutorials.
Decorating your home can be expensive. That’s why I love IKEA. IKEA is a furniture retailer that sells affordable, ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, and home accessories.
IKEA makes it easy to decorate your home on a budget. Not only that, but the internet is filled with hacks and tutorials for improving and repurposing your purchases from IKEA. With a little time, you can take a $20 table and turn it into something that looks like it cost you hundreds of dollars. It’s really quite fascinating.
I’ve rounded up 17 absolutely gorgeous IKEA hacks and tutorials.
- 11 DIY Dollar Store Crafts That Will Knock Your Socks Off
- 16 Fabulous IKEA Hacks You’ll Want to Copy
- 11 Genius Dollar Store Hacks for Parents
Absolutely Gorgeous IKEA Hacks and Tutorials
1.IKEA Ritva Custom Drapes via Mimzy and Company
The tutorial will show you how to make your IKEA drapes look like expensive custom drapes.
2. Wood and Metal IKEA Hack Industrial Shelf via Remodelaholic
Turn a simple $15 IKEA shelf into a beautiful industrial shelf.
3. IKEA No-Sew Window Bench via Mommy Vignettes
The Expedit shelf is no longer available from IKEA, however, you can use the Kallax shelving unit to create this window bench.
4. IKEA Lack Table via Simple N*amoured
The Lack table from IKEA is under $10. Turn your cheap side table into an expensive looking side table.
5. IKEA Expedit via Iron and Twine
This tutorial uses affordable IKEA products and turns them into a beautiful organization unit.
6. IKEA DIY Fur Stool via Dainty
This is a great tutorial for adding a cute and special touch to any college dorm room.
7. IKEA Rast Dresser Hack via Cleverly Simple
Transform the IKEA Rast dresser into a piece of furniture that will look good in any room.
If you love DIY hacks, here are some tools you should have on hand:
8. IKEA Hemnes Hack: DIY Mudroom Bench and Storage via House by Hoff
This tutorial will take a little bit of work, but the end results are well worth it.
9. Make your own ‘IKEA Hack’ Farmhouse Dresser via Our Humanist Home
If you love the aesthetic of farmhouse furniture, you will to try this DIY farmhouse dresser hack.
10. IKEA Hacked Barnboard Coffee Table Tutorial via City Farmhouse
You would never be able to look at this and tell that it was a DIY project. This barnboard coffee table is so elegant.
11. IKEA Hack: DIY Desk Under $60 via Pretty Providence
This IKEA desk hack will look good in any small workspace or dorm room.
12. Wire Basket Side Table via I Spy DIY
You don’t have to use an IKEA wire basket for this tutorial. Any wire basket will do.
13. DIY Charging Station Using IKEA Fintorp System via Hometalk
If you charge your electronics in the kitchen, make things look neater with this IKEA charing station hack.
14. IKEA Kallax Kitchen Island Hack via Jen Lou Meredith
This Kallax kitchen island hack cost less than $100 to make. This is definitely one of my favorite IKEA hacks.
15. DIY Platform Bed via BHG
This tutorial doesn’t use products from IKEA, however, you can achieve similar results using MALM (or similar) dressers from IKEA.
16. Apothecary Cabinet from RAST Chest of Drawers via IKEA Hackers
Create a beautiful apothecary cabinet using the Rast dresser from IKEA.
17. Turn a Bed Slat Into a Wall Hanger via Ich Designer
This is a simple tutorial with a lot of payoff. Turn the IKEA bed slat into a wall hanger.